Join us for 21 Days of Fasting and Prayer!
- The Fast begins at 6AM on January 2nd, and ends on January 22nd at 6PM.
- This is a 6AM to 6PM fast.
- This fast is based off the Book of Judges where they fasted until evening.
- From 6AM-6PM you may drink very low-calorie liquid, but should stick to mainly water.
- You may have cream in your coffee.
- No milkshakes, smoothies, powder with calorie content, etc…
- After 6PM, you can eat whatever you’d like within the spirit of the fast.
- Make a list of what you are believing God for in 2024, Each week, or day could represent a prayer point. Some people take a week to pray for their family, a week for personal requests, and a week for their ministry/business.
- This is not just a fast, it’s fasting and PRAYER. Take time to pray everyday 🙂
- Those exempt from the fast are children, women who are pregnant or nursing and those with medical conditions that can cause complications with fasting such as diabetes. You can and should, however, still join us in prayer.
- Let this be a time of spiritual hunger and thirst where you draw near to God